The system has recovered from a serious error and reboots over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days ago my computer started giving me the following error message "the system has recovered from a serious error" and reboots over and over.

The error signature is:
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : 8063741D BCP3 : BA1E799C
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 sp: 3_0 Product : 256_1

Error report contents:
C:\Docum~1\OSADMI~1\Locals~1\Temp\wer5b8f.dir00\Mini112509-03.dmp
C:\Docum~1\OSADMI~1\Locals~1\Temp\wer5b8f.dir00\sysdate,xmi

My OS is Windows XP-Pro and setup as a Raid 10 using 4 - 250GB HDD

Does anyone have any answers for me ?

You may get an answer here, but you may find it helpful to move to the BSOD area.
?Or one of the mods may move your thread?

Click here for the BSOD area

Be sure to read the stickies at the top.
If or when you repost there, attach a zip with up to 5 of your most recent minidump files.
You will find them in your minidump sub-folder within your Windows folder.

The error code you report suggests misbehaving software or incompatible drivers. Therefore...
It will be helpful if you can tell us what has been recently added or changed, just prior to the problem starting.
The minidumps will provide further diagnostic information.

check your event viewer.

and u need to do an system temp cleaner, and virus scan... thoes files dont look very nice... could be spyware...

hope this helps...

Event Viewer is another good way to diagnose,
but the Minidumps can provide added information.

Please do not do anything until instructed to do so by those who analyze your minidumps.

And please do not let Renegeek worry you needlessly.

Though in what (to some) may look like an odd location (a temp file), your minidump file is quite harmless. It is a file your system produced because there was a bsod.
And, on the other, it looks like you simply mis-transcribed sysdata.xml.

If you do a quick search here, you will see that you are not the first person with a bsod and these kind of files are reported in the symptoms.
It is the content of the file that is important, not the name!
Furthermore, a little research will reveal that the location is not all that odd at all!

So, let's deal with one thing at a time. THEN, after your BSOD issue is resolved,
If you THEN want to pursue malware concerns, there is another forum here for that, with trusted helpers who can work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back