The TechSpot User Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Update: We have fixed a problem that prevented users from uploading certain type of files, if you were affected by this and couldn't post before, please try again now.

It looks like we are ready to launch TechSpot's User Gallery, so hop in and start showcasing those cool pics, case mods, desktops, etc. If you have no idea what I'm talking about you will want to follow that link above... if you thought you had no reason to join the TS community before, well, maybe now you have.

Like I mentioned at the boards days ago, this won't be a "post anything" gallery but a tech-dedicated one where you can post your desktop screenshots, workstation pics, cooling & case mods, tech-related jokes, game shots, and even expo pics if any of you happen to be attending such events, etc.

Since traffic is a bit slow during Sundays, I believe this 'quiet' launch will be good for testing capabilities of the software, working out any bugs and see how the server handles the load.
You will need to be registered to TS Forums to upload images, rate photos, etc., I will also have to ask you to stay within forum guidelines. Enjoy!

Just wondering:

Does posting in the Gallery, count towards your fourm post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back