This giant Hot Wheels track starts from a second-story window

Shawn Knight

Staff member

YouTuber 5MadMovieMakers is well-known for producing some of the most entertaining Hot Wheels videos on the Internet. We featured one of the channel’s productions here on TechSpot a little over a year ago in which a GoPro was strapped to the roof of a Hot Wheels car.

The creator's latest release is equally as entertaining (and is the #12 trending video on YouTube as of writing).

Titled “Hot Wheels in the Garden,” the clip showcases a 141-foot-long track that starts from a second-story window. It takes the test car roughly 25 seconds to complete the run as it races across fence tops, tackles a vertical loop and traverses gutter pieces.

The car zips along at an average speed of 3.8 miles per hour which, in 1:64 scale, is said to work out to around 244 mph.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

TBH, that was not as awesome as I was expecting it to be. It just felt kind of basic, with all the long straight sections of track. I do realize that setting that up had to be no easy feat and I have no idea as to how much track they have to play with.

My only complaint ..... he's got to get the dog, cat, or little sister to retrieve them and bring them back up stairs!

Back