This wearable from Leatherman takes practicality to a whole new level

By Shawn Knight
Jan 23, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. The issue most people have with the current crop of wearables is the fact that they aren't perceived as being all that useful. Outside of a few niche exceptions, I think most would agree that today's wearables don't really meet a...

Read more
  2. RustyTech

RustyTech TS Guru Posts: 814   +382

Yep! this would be something I'd purchase.
  3. RebelFlag

RebelFlag TS Addict Posts: 134   +66

This is truly cool and useful. Hopefully the one without the watch will be less than $150. If that is the case I want one.
  4. Neojt

Neojt TS Booster Posts: 165   +22

OK im buying one. Im a HUGE leatherman fan! this is brilliant
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,936

Now this is a wearable that's worth it's salt. it's very handy, I wouldn't say no to one.
  6. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,136   +480

I'm glad you guess posted about this because it's awesome!

What I really need to know, is if this would be an issue with TSA?
  7. OneSpeed

OneSpeed TS Addict Posts: 245   +64

Bond. James Bond...
    MilwaukeeMike likes this.
  8. These are bad ace! Why must you do this to me Techspot? Tell me about something and make me want it, to later reveal the variant I want won't go on sale til the fall....
  9. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,729   +1,093

Callin' it. This will be the 2015 Best Man gift of choice.

Except, since I"m a guy, I have no idea what a Pandora bracelet is....
  10. Neojt

Neojt TS Booster Posts: 165   +22

Now you know thinking about it if you could attache a LG r watch to it ......
  11. OneSpeed

OneSpeed TS Addict Posts: 245   +64

I wonder if they will let you on a plane with it. They took my 6" screwdriver away.
  12. gamoniac

gamoniac TS Addict Posts: 292   +68

Me likey. I assume those links must be very durable to withstand the hard tasks they have to perform.
  13. Chazz

Chazz TS Evangelist Posts: 668   +72

That lost me too, I just replaced it with "Swiss army bracelet" in my head.
  14. TheLastPanda

TheLastPanda TS Member Posts: 78   +10

You are both blessed to not know the kind of women who wears a 700 dollar charm bracelet
  15. So it's a bracelet that has some flat and pointy bits that can be used as screwdrivers. Whoopee f-ing do.
    I'm thinking that it would be bought by people who were eager to tell uninterested people of it's "hidden" uses.
  16. Tanstar

Tanstar TS Guru Posts: 392   +81

They never notice my key shaped multi-tool on my keychain. They'd just see you take off a bracelet and not give it a second look 99% of the time.
  17. May look cool but totally worthless. All the pieces are screwed together and about as functional as a dull knife. No solid handle (or anything solid or very long) = little to no torque, and overpriced for sure. Better off carrying a normal leather man or just a screwdriver with a set of 1/4" drivers that would be a fraction of the price.
  18. Yep this guy^ is right. Want a nice bracelet or watch buy one. I wouldn't rely on this thing to do much even if I was in a pinch.