Throw Me - Really Fun Game!

TimeParadoX

I recently found a really fun game on www.Newgrounds.com called Throw Me.

The point of the game is that you spin a ball on a string around in a circle as fast as you can, then you press Space Bar to release the string and see how far you throw it, The game continues forever so you can go over 50,000 feet in distance ( really hard, but I did it ;) ) and it'll still keep going!

There are random objects everywhere like Explosives that make you move faster, clouds that make you move up and more!

Here's a picture of my high score:

Link to Game:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/399898

-Enjoy!

TimeParadoX

pretty good lead :D

It's better to build up to atleast 200-300 mph when you spin it in a circle, then when it's at about upper right corner you release and you'll go right into the air to about 5000+ feet in the air, then you might run into clouds ( hopefully a Green cloud which makes you have about 2000+ MPH ) you'll fly super high up like I did with 8000 feet, when you start to fall back down press the Space bar to make you fly a little more untill you hit a cloud and repeat :)

I did really bad, im not very good at them kind of games lol.

Some reason my picture aint showing lol. oh well.

Regards Jase :)

HAHA beat this

Look at my top score...

noone can beat me muah hahahahaha
Click the image to enlarge...
BTY: for ur info its best to use it like a rubber band and swing the dude back and forth from the bottom left to the top right... ive hit as high as 900MPH on the launch... and also incase u hadnt figured it out the cranes launch u if u hit the wrecking ball.

pretty good Christian :D

You almost beat my score :(

What I do is what you say but instead swing it around in a circle so it can spin around in the air and hit any possible clouds :D

christian133 said:
Look at my top score...

noone can beat me muah hahahahaha
Click the image to enlarge...
BTY: for ur info its best to use it like a rubber band and swing the dude back and forth from the bottom left to the top right... ive hit as high as 900MPH on the launch... and also incase u hadnt figured it out the cranes launch u if u hit the wrecking ball.

I was close ... 129617 - height: 5580 :)

Lol while I was playing I hit one of those crane things at there was a glitch, where the bar to throw went super high, past the box even, and it shot me waaaay high. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/leadpill13/glitch-1.jpg
glitch-1.jpg

I like free online games now and again, but it's much better when you have an high end graphics card, and can play your own games. :D

Regards Jase :)

Back