Thunderbolt 1.2.1 update resolves kernel panic issue for Mac users

By Rick
Jun 20, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Apple has released a new Thunderbolt update (1.2.1) which promises not to crash your Mac this time around. For those of you who have been patiently waiting in hopes of avoiding a system crash, it should now be safe to…

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,196   +446

I'd be shocked if the new update doesn't fix the problem.

(Please forgive the pun. The original story broke so fast I didn't get an opportunity to crack any thunder jokes.)

/end puns
  3. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TechSpot Guru Posts: 802   +87

I can't remember the last time a software issue crashed Windows 7. In yo' FACE mac boys.
  4. Upio

Upio Newcomer, in training

I hate macs just as much as you do but when you say stupid **** like this you make windows users sound just as retarded as mac fan-boys.
  5. Camikazi

Camikazi TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 329   +56

So when has an update caused Windows 7 to crash to he point where you needed an OS reinstall (excluding an already corrupted system that was ready to drop anyway). I can't think of any myself to be honest, I also do not remember the last time I had a BSOD on my Windows 7 machines (6 counting my laptop),

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.