Thursday tech deals: Black Friday edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Samsung 46" 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV for $1,000 + free shipping

Best Buy offers the Samsung 46" 1080p LCD HDTV for $999.99 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $730. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 80,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 4ms response time, four HDMI inputs, and VGA, component, and other video inputs.

Sony Style Black Friday Sale is now live

The Sony Style Black Friday Sale is now active, with discounts of up to $1,450 off televisions, up to $520 off laptops, Blu-ray players as low as $129.99, and more (sale prices will be reflected in-cart). Plus, all orders receive free shipping.

Six more tech deals after the jump.

JR.com announces its Black Friday Sale

JR.com has posted its Black Friday Sale information, which discounts more than 660 items, including digital cameras, laptops, HDTVs, MP3 players, and more. This sale will go live on November 27 and is online-only. Notable deals include the LG W2343TPF 23" 1080p monitor for $169, the Onkyo HT-RC160 560W 7.2 Home Theater Receiver for $329, and the Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera with lens for $689.99.

Blu-ray movies for $9 or less + free shipping at Walmart: Punisher, Total Recall, Wedding Crashers, more

Walmart discounts hundreds of Blu-ray movies. Even better, all qualify for free shipping. That puts many titles at or near lowest-we've-seen prices. Sales tax is added where applicable.

Notable titles for $9 or less: The Fast and the Furious for $5.50, Punisher, Waiting, and Total Recall for $7.50, and Wedding Crashers, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and V for Vendetta for $9.

Refurbished Microsoft Zune 80GB MP3 Player for $99 + $1 shipping

Walmart offers the factory-refurbished Microsoft Zune 80GB MP3 Player for $99. Shipping adds 97 cents, or choose free Site-to-Store. Even with shipping, that's the lowest total price we've ever seen for an 80GB Zune. Sales tax is added where applicable. This Zune features Wi-Fi connectivity and syncing, a 320x240 portrait or landscape LCD screen, FM tuner, and more. Note that no warranty information is provided.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite System Holiday Bundle with 6 games for $300 + $10 shipping

Best Buy offers the Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Game Console Holiday Bundle with 6 games for $299.99. With $9.99 for shipping, it beats RadioShack's Black Friday bundle, which includes a $60 gift card for the same price, but only two free games. It also bests GameStop's bundle, which only includes three free games.

This bundle includes the Xbox 360 Elite system with HDMI, 120GB HDD, wireless controller, HDMI and component HD AV cables, headset, Ethernet cable, LEGO Batman: The Videogame, PURE, Wall-E, Spider Man: Web of Shadows, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.

Asus M3A78-EM / AMD Quad Core Barebones PC for $380 after rebates + free shipping

TigerDirect.com offers the Asus M3A78-EM / AMD Quad Core Barebones PC for $414.99. Mail-in rebates of $10 and $25 knocks the price $549.99. With around $26 for shipping, that's $100 under the lowest total price we could find for these when items purchased separately elsewhere.

It includes the Asus M3A78-EM AMD 780G Socket AM2+ motherboard, AMD Phenom X4 9850 2.5GHz processor, Ultra X-Wind Socket K8/AM2 CPU cooler, Corsair XMS2 4GB DDR2 800MHz RAM, Seagate ST3750630AS Barracuda 750GB HDD, LG GH22NS50 DVD burner, Ultra X-Blaster ATX mid-tower case, and Ultra LS500 500W PSU. Deal ends November 30.

Acer 20" LCD display for $80 + $10 shipping

Best Buy offers the Acer X203H 20" LCD monitor for $79.99. With about $10 for shipping, that's the lowest price we could find by $39. Features include a 1600x900 resolution, 5ms response time, 300 cd/m2 brightness, 10,000:1 contrast ratio, and both DVI (with HDCP) and VGA video inputs.

Permalink to story.

Wow...those prices are amazing, it's really stupid that with the AU$ sitting near parity with the US$ and yet games and systems down here can cost up to $200 more...bah.

Yeah, what vangrat said! It's ridiculous. But it will even itself out in Australia, these things take time, which is annoying (more American online sites should ship to australia)

wow Refurbished Microsoft Zune 80GB for $99 oo0o0o wow im losing it right now, I have too many things on my black list

Mmm I need to make a trip to US, this are pretty good deals, I was surprised to know that prices in Australia are that high, I thought that we had that problem just in latin america jaja.

The AMD system seems very good, I have a windows 7 ready for that system, we should celebrate black friday worldwide jaja

Zune 80GB for 99 bucks..? that's sick lol
I'd get it if I didn't already have one :p and I got my eye's on the Zune HD
which is gonna have to get more storage then 32 gb before I buy it....

Some great deals to be certain. Happy Thanksgiving to my American cousins from your neighbors in Canada.

Those sony deals are smoking hot! I had planned on spending around 1600 for a tv this year. 1400+ a free ps3 is very tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back