TechSpot

Thursday tech deals: Black Friday edition

By Matthew
Nov 26, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vangrat

vangrat TS Rookie Posts: 223

Wow...those prices are amazing, it's really stupid that with the AU$ sitting near parity with the US$ and yet games and systems down here can cost up to $200 more...bah.
  2. Fada

Fada TS Rookie Posts: 34

Hey Julio, is there any hope of you doing the tech deals for europe?
  3. Vicenarian

Vicenarian TS Enthusiast Posts: 100   +9

That AMD kit is smoking hot.
  4. ColdPreacher

ColdPreacher TS Rookie Posts: 65

Pretty good deals
  5. flukeh

flukeh TS Rookie Posts: 57

Yeah, what vangrat said! It's ridiculous. But it will even itself out in Australia, these things take time, which is annoying (more American online sites should ship to australia)
  6. saintbodhisatva

saintbodhisatva TS Rookie Posts: 59

I hope the put non-OEM windows 7 on sale.
  7. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

wow Refurbished Microsoft Zune 80GB for $99 oo0o0o wow im losing it right now, I have too many things on my black list
  8. lfg18

lfg18 TS Rookie Posts: 86

Mmm I need to make a trip to US, this are pretty good deals, I was surprised to know that prices in Australia are that high, I thought that we had that problem just in latin america jaja.

The AMD system seems very good, I have a windows 7 ready for that system, we should celebrate black friday worldwide jaja
  9. Deso

Deso TS Rookie Posts: 130

Zune 80GB for 99 bucks..? that's sick lol
    I'd get it if I didn't already have one :p and I got my eye's on the Zune HD
    which is gonna have to get more storage then 32 gb before I buy it....
  10. harby

harby TS Rookie Posts: 37

Nice stuff there, too bad theres no such thing as "black friday" in greece :/

11. buttus

buttus TS Enthusiast Posts: 187

Some great deals to be certain. Happy Thanksgiving to my American cousins from your neighbors in Canada.
  12. Chazz

Chazz TS Enthusiast Posts: 633   +60

Those sony deals are smoking hot! I had planned on spending around 1600 for a tv this year. 1400+ a free ps3 is very tempting.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.