TechSpot

Tiger Woods ONLINE Play (PS2 - thin console-7000)

By MLBrownewell
Feb 5, 2005
  1. When I use spin control (L2) online my text message keyboard keeps popping up on the screen as to write a tex message. Every time I tap L2 the keyboard pops up - Online Play Only. I've asked around and no one else seems to have this problem. How can I stop it from coming up on the screen when pushing L2? Any help would be great!

2. Edge

Edge TS Rookie

Tiger Woods problem with screen popping up after hit

MLBrownewell - did you ever get an answer on how to fix that???? I just got online with TW05 and have been having the same problem for about 1.5 weeks...and I am getting EXTREMELY frustrated!! No one (EA or PS2 customer support) has been able to help me.

I would VERY much appreciate to hear if you've had any luck. Also, I just got on to this forum...(and have no clue how it works)...so....I would greatly apprecaite if you could reply not only to the board (which I will try to figure out) but also to my email address - u2walk_on@yahoo.com

much
    thanks

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.