Tiny Personal Firewall Question

By poertner_1274
Jun 26, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I installed Tiny Personal Firewall and set it to Don't bother me, so I can work and it takes care of everything on its own. Well everytime someone on my network tries to connect to my computer a dialog pops up saying whether you would like to allow this person to access your computer or now. Well I trust everyone in my house enough to allow them access. But I don't want to allow all the other people on campus to access my stuff, because of things happened in the past. Well I didn't know if anyone has installed this and came across a fix, because I am sick of hitting allow this user to access my comp.
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,197   +228

Sorry Poert - I know nothing about Tiny. Didn't want you to think no one was gonna answer your post.

LNCPapa
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Topic Starter Posts: 4,745

4. Tarkus

Tarkus TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 837

If it's anythine like zone alarm there's a place to add the IP addresses of your trusted local computers that you want to allow to access your system.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.