TechSpot

Tiny wittle mouse...

By lokem
Mar 19, 2002
  1. Just saw this cute little mouse that got reviewed on Chick's Hardware:

Full review: http://www.chickshardware.com/html/reviews/input/atommouse/1.html

Quite small isnt' it? ;)

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,549   +231

Being a logitech fan (as if you hadn't all noticed by now ;) ) I prefer this travel mouse design from them
    [​IMG]
    Product Specifications
    If I wasn't carrying around a beast of a laptop anyway (so the Microsoft Optical Mouse makes no difference to weight) I would probably consider getting one of these...

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +6

http://www.globalsources.com/MAGAZINE/CP/0202/NPPC07.HTM

[​IMG]

I think yours is smaller ! ;)

4. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 672

Arris: That is an awesome looking mouse.

Phantasm66: Indeed! Lucky I don't have such a big hand :D

5. Arris

6. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

i agree with ya Arris, one of these is going into my carry kit when I am going to fix other pc's. There is also a miniature USB keyboard you can get thats like 1/3 the size of a standard one. That is on my list too.

7. lokem

Carrying a USB keyboard around? What's wrong with the keyboard on the laptop itself?

8. boeingfixer

Not for a laptop Lokum, for when I am fixing someone's compter, I usually carry a mouse and keyboard, ram and all the windows disks, and a host of tools and other stuff. Never know what you might need there...

9. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

We don't often see a thread where people argue who has the smallest :D

10. Arris

How about this new idea as posted by Lokem in the news forum
    [​IMG]

11. truffles

truffles TS Rookie Posts: 33

Wow . . .

Talk about small . . . and the erg design at same time . . .

i wonder how its like . . . would i get use to it ? I mean. . . i use the mouse a lot . . . and I am sure everyone wants a good one.

Sure, its small . . . but does it have the quality to be a mouse ? What's wrong with the big chunky one I have right now for portability ?

Talk about fancy . . .

12. lokem

I'm actually using a small mouse albeit not as small as the one I posted. It works better coz I have limited space to move my mouse due to the design of my computer table. Besides, it's "friendlier" coz I can really hold the mouse properly :D

13. boeingfixer

I like it but I prolly would get carpol tunnel from it....if I used it with a curved table would it help ??

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.