TechSpot

Tiny wittle mouse...

By lokem
Mar 19, 2002
  1. Just saw this cute little mouse that got reviewed on Chick's Hardware:

Full review: http://www.chickshardware.com/html/reviews/input/atommouse/1.html

Quite small isnt' it? ;)

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,571   +103

Being a logitech fan (as if you hadn't all noticed by now ;) ) I prefer this travel mouse design from them
    [​IMG]
    Product Specifications
    If I wasn't carrying around a beast of a laptop anyway (so the Microsoft Optical Mouse makes no difference to weight) I would probably consider getting one of these...

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

http://www.globalsources.com/MAGAZINE/CP/0202/NPPC07.HTM

[​IMG]

I think yours is smaller ! ;)

4. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 773

Arris: That is an awesome looking mouse.

Phantasm66: Indeed! Lucky I don't have such a big hand :D

5. Arris

6. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,245

i agree with ya Arris, one of these is going into my carry kit when I am going to fix other pc's. There is also a miniature USB keyboard you can get thats like 1/3 the size of a standard one. That is on my list too.

7. lokem

Carrying a USB keyboard around? What's wrong with the keyboard on the laptop itself?

8. boeingfixer

Not for a laptop Lokum, for when I am fixing someone's compter, I usually carry a mouse and keyboard, ram and all the windows disks, and a host of tools and other stuff. Never know what you might need there...

9. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

We don't often see a thread where people argue who has the smallest :D

10. Arris

How about this new idea as posted by Lokem in the news forum
    [​IMG]

11. truffles

truffles TS Rookie Posts: 44

Wow . . .

Talk about small . . . and the erg design at same time . . .

i wonder how its like . . . would i get use to it ? I mean. . . i use the mouse a lot . . . and I am sure everyone wants a good one.

Sure, its small . . . but does it have the quality to be a mouse ? What's wrong with the big chunky one I have right now for portability ?

Talk about fancy . . .

12. lokem

I'm actually using a small mouse albeit not as small as the one I posted. It works better coz I have limited space to move my mouse due to the design of my computer table. Besides, it's "friendlier" coz I can really hold the mouse properly :D

13. boeingfixer

I like it but I prolly would get carpol tunnel from it....if I used it with a curved table would it help ??

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.