'Titanfall' patch includes private matches, game balance changes and multiple bug fixes

By Shawn Knight
Apr 10, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Respawn Entertainment on Thursday released a hefty title update for Titanfall across all platforms. The patch adds several new features and addresses multiple bugs that have cropped up since the game's March 11 release date.

Read more
  2. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Cant wait to try it out. They seemed to have fixed a lot of issues.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

Hell, I'm too busy running around with my head cut off to have noticed any bugs. ;)

Glad to see they changed that "Gooser" challenge. Trying to get 50 of those types of kills is insane. In all the hours I've put in, I've only had an opportunity, maybe twice - to get that kind of a kill.

And the private match capability will be awesome. Bummer you don't get any xp, but will still be a kick to go against friends.
  4. Announced they would enable SLI in "next" patch: They didn't

BS from EA and Respawn
  5. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

Never in my life would I have thought I would ever see a CoD developer patch a game and remove hacks, worlds first this is my friends thank god its the good old CoD developers. The current CoD developers dont know what they are doing they are simply too stupid for words they cant balance, remove hacks, do patches, make a game properly.

Atleast now we know current CoD studios only hire tards and all the good talent goes to well deserved studios like respawn :) Titanfall is an awesome game btw.. ... ... ...