TechSpot

To Kindle or not to Kindle (now, that is!)

By applemon
Mar 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Have been contemplating on buying a Kindle for about half a year now, but kinda put it off, cause I still have some actual books to finish and wanted to wait till I’d go traveling. I heard the Kindle 4 might come out early summer this year.. but I’ve only heard some vague humors. Who knows more?

2. malcar

malcar TS Rookie

Kindle option

Having bought my wife a Kindle for christmas I can honestly say it is for her the best present I could have got. She now can read books with a font of her choice and I can download all sorts of novels. Updates are a doodle to instal and I am sure that if and when "4" comes along I will be able to download it as an update.
    By the way if anyone buys a Kindle make sure you download onto your PC "CALIBRE E-book manager" it's free and will convert any e-book for use on your Kindle, hope this helps, good luck

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.