Tons of Bluescreens from Driver Related Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a nVidia GeForce 9500 GT gpu, and ever since I built my PC, I've been getting a lot of bluescreens, sometimes from not even doing anything.

Most the time when I reboot, Windows Problems and Solutions pop up, I send in my report, and it comes back with "Either your hardware, driver, etc. isn't working correctly, causing a driver related crash."

It should be important to note that the gpu has been installed in another computer and didn't crash at all. Additionally, I had gone a long time without installing a chipset driver which caused a ton more gpu related crashes--I've recently installed the chipset driver and there has been significantly less crashes.

But still the strike almost arbitrarily, and sometimes my screen blinks blue or black at various times whenever I have a lot of processes + playing a java based game.

I've tried everything on the Windows Solutions troubleshooting list, and nothing seems to work.

We need your minidumps and give us your system specs including make and model of your motherboard, type and amount of memory installed and what security software you are running.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back