Tool bar help

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie61

I am having a problem getting the tool bar at the top of the screen to work properly. I am using Windows XP. I can't get the address bar and the read mail, favorites, search,back, etc bar to come up on the screen at the same time. I can get one or the other but not both at the same time. I can click a little double arrow on the left side of the bar it brings the read mail, favoites, search, back etc in a drop down menu but I can't get it at the top of the screen. I did a right click on the tool bar and check all four items, standard buttons, address bar, links, and lock the tool bars. Under the view drop down box, status bar is also checked.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Charlie

Hi

Have you looked for a group of small dots at the end of the tools bar and then dragging it down.

Im thinking its because of the screen size compared to the size of the toolbar

there are some little right arrows on the left side of the bar and if you click on them the tool bar icons drop down on the left side of the screen but I can't get them to come up along the top above the address box like they used to be.

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back