TechSpot

Toshiba A210 Satellite issues

By Gebi
Jul 23, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello i was wonder if someone could give me some advice on some laptops we brought we got 2 toshiba a210 satellitte's and they both have completely different problems

they both cant burn there recovery disk keep getting error msgs

one of the laptops switchs off for reason one the basic apps like facebook,etc

the other worse in the way that it switches off when trying to play game and wont go back on at all , i got recovery disk from toshiba and they sent out the disk i install the software again and then it crash now i cant use the disks to boot the computer up again says on screen bootmsger missing and disks wont load .

both when brought were upgraded to 2 gig ram from the computer store when we brought them

if anyone has any ideas of what i should please let me know

thanks
  2. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Do you know how to download and install all the peripherial software from the Toshiba site?

We would have to know more about your configuration and software to provide useful suggestions.
  3. Gebi

Gebi Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

a210

the model is sateellite a200 i found out today when i checked on the laptop
    it says
    PSAFGA-03P019
    Toshiba satelitte a200/03P- hnx
    as i am reading off the reciept when i brought it
    if been fitted with AMI1GB-SOD19
    1 gb ddr2 667 mhz SO dimm x2

and no i dont know how to download the software for this laptop
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.