Toshiba Laptop Problems. Please Help! dskchk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshAllred

I believe this came about from having to shutdown improperly, but i have the toshiba sattelite 17 in. laptop with windows vista. so when i restarted it came with windows recovery and ask if i wanted to start normally so i did, then it said checking file system on C:
the typw of the file system is NTFS.

one of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. you
may cancel, but i didn't, then it says windows will now check disk, and it will either say corrupt master disk check file or go to analyzing steps 1 of 3. and usually freeze the furthest i've gotten in safe mode is to the home page but it froze and didnt let me log in or switch to user, usually evey thing freezes like that when i get that far, any help would be appreciated!!!

well i used to only run it for a short time but then i was curious to see what would happen if i let it go longer so i did and did some stuff but then froze and now im letting it go but it so unspecified error occurred and its stuck there

Have you ever cancelled the scan to see if your OS can boot normally?

I'm suspecting that you might have some or more than some of corrupted files.

well i cancelled it and it said can't be cancelled and so i clicked finish and says if it was succesful it would start normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back