Toshiba NB250

Darrenbilly

tHi everyone, bought a Toshiba NB250 today, brought it home and found that the volume did not work. It would work for a second and then cut off. I restart the netbook and it does it again. I reinstalled the sound drive, still does it. Also it seems to struggle with the most basic things open, iTunes takes ages to load, searches, waiting for my computer to open and load. At one point there was also a weird buzzing sound coming from inside, I'm assuming the hard drive, I gave it a light tap and it stopped. Brand new from argos today, any help please? Thanks

Darren

Netbooks have the highest failure rate of any other type of computer. Needless to say Toshiba usually has great quality and design there are defective one's out there. I would RMA it and save yourself the headache.

If you are dead set in trying to fix this try to perform a factory recovery via F8 into repair your computer then Toshiba Recovery wizard.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying. It is going to be returned today, hopefully they will do a straight swap. I'm not a quitter! :D

Back