Toshiba Tecra A7 Windows 7 no Aero

I suspect you have a rather puny video card (•Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with 8MB-128MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
)to expect Aereo to work. And you need 1GB of RAM, I believe 512MB was standard on your notebook so an additional RAM chip may help. Remeber your video card is taking some of your RAM First.

You can check this web page to see what is required:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Troubleshoot-problems-with-Windows-Aero

a

Nope Its ATI i cant tell you the model right now cuz its kinda busted but i will....As for the rest i think that was correct
I dont think the problem is in the VGA i think there is some kind of driver missing..Try to find anything please!

If there is a driver missing, you should see a yellow exclamation point in the Device Manager. Right click on My Computer ansd select manage and the Device Manager. If you ar missing a driver it will show up as yellow exclamation or question mark. Go to CAMusing's link, the firs thing that comes up is:
BIOS update for Satellite A100/A105, Satellite M110/M115, and Tecra A7
Have you appled that? You should see BIOS version on boot.
The driver available for the ATI is for Vista, which may work, or that may possibly be the problem. It says this when I click on the download on page 2:
Version: 83110032
Size: 87,420,584 bytes
Posted: 01/25/07
Released Date: 01/25/07
Applicable Categories: Display, Driver
Operating System: Windows Vista
Package: WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.

Back