TechSpot

Toshiba unveils three new Android tablets, two packing Tegra 4 and high-res screens

By David Tom
Jun 4, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. After underselling their Thrive tablets and failing to meet expectations with the previous Excite lineup, Toshiba has completely revamped their tablet offerings. The Japanese electronics company has unveiled three new Android-based tablets, in hopes that one of the devices will...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,954   +900

No offense but I think everything Toshiba makes is ugly, especially PCs and tablets. The Kirabook is a step in the right direction, but the name, the name, is just bad lol.
  3. ETF Soldier

ETF Soldier TS Booster Posts: 281   +39

I like the look, the specs of either Pure or Pro look promising! And an early July release is just in time for my birthday ;)
  4. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,658   +82

I own two Toshiba Thrive Terga2 Dual Core and 16GB internal storage. I only had one problem with one of the two. Toshiba Repair picked up the unit and turn-around time was one week. So it left on a Monday and came back repaired (really they just gave me brand new one) Friday of the same week. Issue was left speaker was crackling.

The Toshiba Excite I won't buy cost way too much than the Thrive did. This newer one they have now no better than my two Thrives models.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.