TechSpot

Trademark application points to impending Fallout 4 announcement

By Russ Boswell
Nov 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Thanks to some armchair detective work from eager gamers it's come to light that a trademark application for Fallout 4 has been filed in Europe. The registration was spotted on the website for the Office for Harmonization in the Internal...

Read more

2. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 620   +118

:eek: :eek: :eek: Christmas might come early this year! As long as its not some mmorpg abomination!

3. reinisnud

reinisnud TS Rookie

Can't wait :D

4. NeoFlux

NeoFlux TS Booster Posts: 98   +10

Dat font!!!!!! Now there's a drool all over my table...........

5. Most definately a Fallout 4 announcement. "The Survivor" fits the general theme of the name that the protagonists take in Fallout, like "The Lone Wanderer" in Fallout 3 and "The Courier" in Fallout: New Vegas. 2,299 is also 22 years after the events of Fallout 3, 18 after Fallout: New Vegas. The website is registered to Zenimax Media Inc through GoDaddy.com (which is what makes most people suspicious), but Blizzard also registered a website for Warlords of Draenor through GoDaddy.com as well.

Mooseinadesert likes this.
  6. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

The symbol below the timer is directly from the Fallout 3 loading screen. There is no doubt that this timer is Fallout related. I hope this game takes full advantage of the next gen engine so my PC can actually be challenged. I think my Galaxy S4 can play Fallout 3 for Pete's sake...

7. That Morse code is truly catchy!

8. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,548   +2,894

Morse code, that must be the reason for a blinky light on the PS4. lol

9. Mooseinadesert

Mooseinadesert TS Rookie Posts: 25   +8

Fantastic point.