TechSpot

Trine 2 hits Steam for $14.99, offers three-player co-op

By Matthew
Dec 7, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Frozenbyte has unleashed the much-awaited sequel of 2009's indie sidescrolling platformer today, with digital copies for PC and Mac readily available through Steam. Pricing is set at $14.99, while a…

Read the whole story
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,468   +622

Oh sweet. I picked up the original, amongst 10-15 other games, during one of Steams summer sales. Sifting through the new games to try them out, my reaction can be best described as... :3
  3. Wow. This game looks great. Impulse buy for sure!
  4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,496   +304

I have to admit, it does look pretty sweet, you never know, I might just pick it up, anyone got it yet that can shed some light?
  5. It's a great game. Nuff said?
  6. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,668   +58

Looks fun but puzzles tend to piss me off sometimes. I want a demo :).
  7. tehbanz

tehbanz TS Enthusiast Posts: 183   +10

If it's anything as good as a first one this is an instant buy! frozenbyte makes awesome games, and they always appear in a humble bundle sooner or later, that is if you're on a tight budget!
  8. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,668   +58

I tried it out at a friends its artwork, back ground is enchanting and somehow nostalgic, I fell in love with it. The gameplay is fun, I love having 1 of each game genre, the puzzles weren't annoying, they were fun and challenging. I will probably by this game. It also has skill trees so diablo fiends cursin the blizzard gods for not releasing d3 on time will like that.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.