Trip to Germany...

By MetalX
May 14, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. I've just come back from a trip to Germany for a family wedding. Umm... the trip was really great, but since we (me and my mom) didn't know a word of German, we were always on the wrong train and we arrived something like 4 hours late on the day we flew out. But other than that, we had fun. We went to Europa Park and to... Freiburg I believe it's called (might be spelled wrong). Anyway... I just felt like telling everyone that I had a vacation for once ;) even if nobody really cares :)
  2. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 937

Hehe..sounds like you had a good time.

It's always interesting to go to another country, where it sometimes seems like you are in another world.
  3. MetalX

MetalX TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 1,388

Yea, it did feel like another world.... Almost impossible to communicate with anyone... and everything works so differently ;)
  4. Stacey

Stacey TS Rookie Posts: 146

I am glad you had a nice trip to Germany. I have never left the continental US and cannot imagine how hard it would be in a country that I could not understand their language.
  5. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

Dang nice, I have a friend there that invited me over for the summer, I might take the trip.
  6. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

world travel can be interesting. it can be also a royal pain the rectum....

I have been in about 6 countries.
  7. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

Maybe I'll be able to go back to the Netherlands this summer.

Glad you had a nice trip.
  8. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

I have a trip coming up that will bring me to Spain England, and France. I speak spanish well, but french, not a lick. We'll see....haha.

Glad you had frun on your trip.

9. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

¡ Buena suerte con su vacación a España :D ! He tomado tres años de español y estaré en mi cuarto año en el próximo año de mi escuela :unch: . ¡ También, es mi segundo año de español de honores :D !

Back to English now ;)

I have never really been out of New England...just to New York. I would've had the opportunity to go to Spain this year if my superintendend didn't say no, and then change his mind after it was too late :S .

I'm glad that you had a good time MetalX :grinthumb !
    Die sprechen sie Deutsche? (that's the only thing I know in German :haha:)