Trip to Germany...

MetalX

I've just come back from a trip to Germany for a family wedding. Umm... the trip was really great, but since we (me and my mom) didn't know a word of German, we were always on the wrong train and we arrived something like 4 hours late on the day we flew out. But other than that, we had fun. We went to Europa Park and to... Freiburg I believe it's called (might be spelled wrong). Anyway... I just felt like telling everyone that I had a vacation for once ;) even if nobody really cares :)

Hehe..sounds like you had a good time.

It's always interesting to go to another country, where it sometimes seems like you are in another world.

Yea, it did feel like another world.... Almost impossible to communicate with anyone... and everything works so differently ;)

I am glad you had a nice trip to Germany. I have never left the continental US and cannot imagine how hard it would be in a country that I could not understand their language.

world travel can be interesting. it can be also a royal pain the rectum....

I have been in about 6 countries.

I have a trip coming up that will bring me to Spain England, and France. I speak spanish well, but french, not a lick. We'll see....haha.

Glad you had frun on your trip.

Sean

AtK SpAde

¡ Buena suerte con su vacación a España :D ! He tomado tres años de español y estaré en mi cuarto año en el próximo año de mi escuela :unch: . ¡ También, es mi segundo año de español de honores :D !

Back to English now ;)

I have never really been out of New England...just to New York. I would've had the opportunity to go to Spain this year if my superintendend didn't say no, and then change his mind after it was too late :S .

I'm glad that you had a good time MetalX :grinthumb !
Die sprechen sie Deutsche? (that's the only thing I know in German :haha:)

Back