Trojan Dialler 28.a Infection - Keeps Coming Back - Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive recently been hit with a virus called TROJAN 28.A which has been picked up by AVG - i send it to quarantine then delete it fromt he vault,but it ust keeps coming back with different names - ive tried so many different things, inclduing reading up on this virus and ways of getting rid of it, but noluck, i installed a new virus scan, Norton, and this also picks up a Trojan, calls it a Dialler.generic. - im actually stuck, ran may different spyware removal tools inc SpyBot, Lavasoft - itdeletes a trojan, but the trojan just keeps returning, tried to run virus scan in safe mode, but doesnt seem to pick up anything in safe mode

I have noticed this trojan dialler is always located in the Temporary internet folder as location given in AVG virus scanner...
Please can someone help,
have attached log of HJT to this post, and i would be greatful if anyone can point me in the right direction to eliminate this trojan
thanks alot

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ace7866 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back