Trouble installing Rome: Total War Gold Edition from Trymedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the download version of Rome: Total War Gold Edition from Gamestop which uses Trymedia games for this. I downloaded the installer alright, but when I went to run the installer, install shield wizard started and I clicked next, like a normal install, and it told me I had to download a file before it could start installing the game. The first try It didn't download any of it. I clicked the cancel button and it slowed my laptop down a lot. I had to wait about 5-10 min before I could open another program and even that was slow, so I restarted my computer after it canceled the download. Next try I turned off my firewall and the download got to about 50%, but then it stopped. I let it sit for 30 min and it didn't move. I canceled it and this time it told me that the download failed and I need to check my internet connection, but my connection is fine. The file that it tries to download is RomeTotalWarGEData.001. Can anyone tell me how to solve this or do I need to contact customer support for it?

We need more information about your computer, and your connection... sure sounds as if you have a communication problem with your provider or the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back