TechSpot

trouble unistalling the sims 2 university

By Imashorty61633
Oct 27, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had the sims 2 and the sims 2 university installed in my computer and then i got another drive that was much bigger so i added it to my computer so i have 2 drives. I went to uninstall my sims 2 university game and it wouldn't work so i uninstalled the sims 2 (original) and it worked, but now i am stuck with the university one in my computer and it wont uninstall. I tried the add or remove programs but when i click the change/remove button nothing will come up. I also tried to go into the start menu and uninstall that way but that wont work either. so i put the original one back in and now when i try to install the university it wont install, it gets to like 68% and stops and wont go any further. If anyone knows how to get it to uninstall please help me. You can email me if you want too.. Imashorty61633@adelphia.net just put in the subject "sims 2 university help" or something. or you can leave a message here...thanks
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.