Trouble using dual monitors with an adapter/splitter

Adamking

I've got two monitors, a Dell SE198WFP and a MICROTEK 815c. My video card is a Asus Radeon HD 7770 and I'm trying to connect them using an adapter/splitter cable. The video card supports a HDMI, DisplayPort and a DVI connector. My splitter's end piece is a DVI then it goes to a VGA and another DVI. The Dell is a DVI, the Microtek is a VGA.
The problem is, it only picks up one monitor. Here's what it looks like in the Screen Resolution:
EwJLS1h.png

As you can see, it shows there's two Dells being listed.
If I unplug the dell on startup and let only the microtek load up the screen is there but when I plug in the dell afterwards, it turns off the microtek and leaves just the dell on.
There's no drivers available for the Microtek so it labels it as a generic nopnp monitor, could that be the issue?
I've tried also messing around with AMD Vision Engine Control which is my video card's software.
Any ideas? Thanks.

You can't display two different video feeds using a splitter. You need to buy another monitor and use two physical outputs on your graphics card.

You can't display two different video feeds using a splitter. You need to buy another monitor and use two physical outputs on your graphics card.
Thanks for the response but I kind of figured that out two days ago. (unless you want a projector) I've already ordered an HDMI to DVI since they are fully compatible and then I can just use my converter for the VGA on the DVI.

Use samsung monitor
Nah. I'm going to go with the same exact model the Dell is so it's even.

Back