Trouble with Age of Empires III Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Age of Empires III; I have allot of PC games, Total War, Rome Total War, Rise of Nations, all of the previous Age of Empires games, etc. I do not compare them side-by-side, because they all have a different look, sound, feel, etc. So when I’m tired of one game I play a different one. Although, I was slow to warm up to AOE3, I now like it very much and can’t wait for the expansion this fall.

I do have a couple of rather simple technical questions about AOE3:
1) My single player and multiplayer game plays just fine, but when I build a scenario the computer opponents which I have selected stand around and do not build a town center, even though I give each of them a “covered wagon,” now I thought maybe it had something to do with selecting and “AI” for each opponent, but I can’t find any instructions on how to build scenarios in AOE3. Any suggestions?

2) How do you delete a saved game in AOE3? There is no delete button for saved games in game play, and if you go into the file, I could not find a “Save” or "saved games” file. Any suggestions?

Thanks

PCDUDE said:
1) My single player and multiplayer game plays just fine, but when I build a scenario the computer opponents which I have selected stand around and do not build a town center, even though I give each of them a “covered wagon,” now I thought maybe it had something to do with selecting and “AI” for each opponent, but I can’t find any instructions on how to build scenarios in AOE3. Any suggestions?Thanks

Well, look on the bright side, at least youre not likely to lose.

PCDUDE said:
2) How do you delete a saved game in AOE3? There is no delete button for saved games in game play, and if you go into the file, I could not find a “Save” or "saved games” file. Any suggestions?

I would suggest looking more carefully in the AOE frolder in your program files and make sure that you view hidden folders.

Regards,

Korrupt

I'm pretty sure the save files for AOE3 are under the "Documents and Settings" folder...go under your user name and poke around in there. I remember Dungeon Siege having save files in there, and AOE3 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back