Troubleshooting C Media Audio Config

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I am now frustrated, so I have turn to yall to seek help. I have a Gigabyte motherboard installed in my computer and on it is an on board sound card. The sound card is installed and used Xear 3D Audio to manage my sound. The problem that I run into is one that I have dealt with in the past and i've done several re-formats on my computer so it always goes away for a while and then returns. Whats going on is that this audio program uses what's called " Smart Jack " (it's supposed to be able to read when you have stuff plugged into the jacks). Well anyway this Smart Jack is being RETARDED lol. I have a headset plugged into the pink and green jacks like they are supposed to be but for some reason when I run programs (games, winamp, etc.) the Xear 3d Audio Configuration pops up with the gray audio jack flashing. It's frustrating because it continues until I have to restart my computer because it will constantly minimize my games and cause my browsers to minimize. Any help would be very much appreciated regarding this problem. I've searched for new drivers and installed the latest ones and that isn't seeming to help. If anyone has another suggestion let me know. Thanks.

have you tried plugging your headset to the gray audio jack?

otherwise,turn off the Xear 3d Audio feature and use 2.1 to 5.1 sound format.
but be aware that the audio outputs may change (for headset) depending on the channel
you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back