Trying to install raid drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

Okay so. I dont have a floppy drive, and I'm installing my raptor drives, I have the array set up already, but I need to install the nvidia raid drivers. When I try to install a new copy of xp 64, its stating that there are no recognized drives. Can someone tell me how to fix this issue. Is there a way to install these drivers without the floppy drive. Or is there a way to completely copy everything off of my 300 gb maxor onto the raid array and have it be recognized? Thx

No excuse for not having a floppy. They're cheap. Get yourself one. They're still needed for stuff like this. Come 'on! You're an up and coming techspotter!
:)

You beat me to it. I ran by BestBuy and picked up one, might I add, overpriced, but I think I have it now. Thx for the encouragement. lol

Ok, new issue. When I go to install drivers in the OS install, it says insert software on A: drive. My external reads as B: How do I change this so that it reads as A. I already disabled the onboard A, which is weird to me because I dont have an intenal drive installed for this.

Thx for the info. It seems that regaurdless of what I do. The OS install will only recognize the onboard A drive. So I'll have to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back