Trying to work with a budget of under $580.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacal

I do not live in the US so rebate would not apply to me, so I am asking which of these laptops i found at tigerdirect.com would be the best. I am just playing games that do not really need that much, (world of warcraft, need for speed carbon and counter strike). thanks for any information given.
It is of urgency :p sorry my dad says i have to tell him today. Thing is he only told me today to choose lol

Heh i guess *.txt files are not to be attached >.< sorry bout that. the laptops are:

Gateway
Gateway MX6421 Notebook PC
Gateway
Gateway MX6450 Refurbished Notebook PC
Gateway
Gateway MX6441 Refurbished Notebook PC
Gateway
Gateway MX6437 Refurbished Open Box Notebook PC

found at www.tigerdirect.com

and thanks howard :p

Jacal, I may be dead wrong. But I dont think your gonna get the gaming experience you are wanting from any of those laptops you list. Only onboard graphics, 512 ram, just not so sure about that.

Not in that price range for gaming. I could give you links to some but they are way out of your budget range. Maybe someone else here can recommend something.

alright post the link and i will check it out and see what happens. thanks for the help tho, and i am not a hardcore gamer who wants the game running at its best :p just want to know that it can run without too much problem heh ;)

Acer Aspire 5100 3583 Refurbished Notebook PC - AMD Turion 64 MK 36 2.0GHz, 802.11b/g Wireless, 1GB DDR2, 80GB HDD, Dual Layer DVD RW, 15.4" WXGA, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

Found this one with the help of my brother. $600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back