TS Giveaway: Gallery submission highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that some home users have that many screens
I have 3 (for 3 computers) and I thought that was over the top

I only use two screens for my main PC and one is actually used for two computers. The laptops are just easily thrown in just about anywhere.

@BlackIrish, I don't think they're choosing the winner based on the above photos. They just showed the photos for people to check out. If your submission isn't shown above, you can still win.

Yay my submission is the first one! Does that mean I get a better "random" chance? ;)

wow, so much hardware on one place... well, it's easy when you get to work in a computer lab... I don't even have a laptop, only a PC, that's why I only applied for the first contest...

I tried to note that on the post, the pictures above are not finalists or anything of that nature, they are just random picks from the submissions we received. The contest drawing still consists of a random pick from the pool of participants (multiplied by the number of screens).

I have three computers each with two monitors my wife and I both have "Smart" phones and I have a laptop. Not to meantion that with our consoles we can get on the net so that could add 2 extra view screens right there...damn I should have entered the contest @_@ oh well. So @Kimsland yes it is very easy to get a lot of screens up.

Would have loved some of those setups :) Although i am glad i don't have to pay for the tech refresh on them every couple years ;-)

I thought last year I rocked with it 4 screens...but then whammo, some had 20 or 30 screens in their IT labs so I didn't bother posting one this year. I'll just hope for something from the first contest.

I had to push my luck with college computers hehe.

Still I have 8 screens at home, 2 netbooks, a notebook, 2 HD tvs, LCD computer screen, 2 phones web-capable. If you take into consideration I would take the picture from one of the phones that would have left me with 7 screens >.<

Haha! Those are awesome. Best use of a computer lab ever too.

I have the speakers (Logitech Z5500s) from the first screenie. Awesome set!

LOL...very clever shots. I'm glad I don't have that much gear to mess with. One screen is fine for me. :)

Impressive. I could probably have gotten 7 screens: wife's laptop, my laptop, my desktop, TV and extra screen with two of these, two phones. Hmmm, probably could have used the second TV, too. So 8. But I'd have been a lot of work to get all of them working and in one picture. I didn't want to enter anyway.

Wish I could've submitted, but I kept forgetting to pick up my camera from my wife's office :) Too bad too 'cause I would've liked to have a shot at either of the prizes.

WoW Superb.. Lot of People have Many Monitors. I think thats are just only monitors
Mine is the 8th one down. 4 screens, 3 computers (Mac OS X 10.5, Win 7, PuppyLinux). I didn't feel too bad about using 4 screens for 3 computers because I have a Mac Mini attached to my TV in the other room and it didn't get moved to take the picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back