TS reader, computer engineer, running in the London Olympics

By Julio Franco
Aug 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A month ago @Jos asked in our regular Weekend Open Forum feature if you exercised regularly and among your responses was one from Jeffrey Hunt, a computer engineer who reads TechSpot and also spends some of his time preparing for running marathons.

As it turns out this coming Sunday he will be competing in the London Olympics. Sounds like a pretty big deal to me, so I thought I'd share here so we can wish him the best of luck.
  2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,019   +83 Staff Member

Break a leg Jeffrey... :)
  3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,197   +228

Hope I can catch it on TV. I'll keep an eye out and support you how I can! (That's just sitting in my TV room and yelling "Run Jeffrey, Run!")
  4. Jeffrey Hunt

Jeffrey Hunt Newcomer, in training

Cheers guys. Two more sleeps and it will be here. Enjoy watching if you can. Hopefully I can get some air . Looking for at least a top-20 finish.
  5. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,277   +178

Best of luck, Jeffrey.
  6. Marnomancer

Marnomancer TechSpot Booster Posts: 808   +51

Best of luck, Jeff! :)
  7. Razer

Razer TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 122   +9

Goodluck, Jeff!! I'm hoping you at least got top 3 finish! :)
  8. Technochicken

Technochicken TechSpot Paladin Posts: 900

Good luck Jeffrey!
  9. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 617   +111

Woot woot Go Jeff! I hope you come in second! (I'm American)
  10. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 617   +111

Good run @Jeffrey Hunt ! You may not have come in first but you are an Olympic competitor and one hell of a runner!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.