TSplashPictureWindow

I have downloaded a WORKING program called The Card Collector. I download it, I try to run it and I get the following box pop up

ObjectWindows Exception
Create fail for window ,0 , TSplashPictureWindow

I click OK and get this box

Unhandles Exception
Create fail for window ,0 , TSplashPictureWindow

What is wrong here? I do not have Norton anymore thinking it was that error with my settings.
I am running Advanced SystemCare 5
There are no errors, virus's on my computer but this and only this program will not run. I have tried loading a 2000 version same error....a 2003 version same thing....2009 version same thing....the company just sent me a brand new program and the same thing.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Can you say if you have bought this program from their website?
It appears that there is a program to buy, and separate database updates, so I am wondering if you have downloaded the database without the main program?
Have you used it before, if yes did it work then?
As the demo for their program needs 'Flash' to view it, then it's possible the program does too, so do you have Adobe flash player installed on your pc?

New cd

yes I purchased the cd program years ago and the program has worked fine up until a few months ago when I ordered the update. now I order updates 4 times a year with no problem until a few months ago
then I started getting those to messages and I cannot open the program. I had geek Squad her for three hours sat working on my computer clearing it of all viruses and stuff and the computer is clean.
uninstalled the program from the computer the company sent me a new 2012 cd
downloaded it and the same thing kept popping up and geek squad had no answers for it

Hi , I don't think your software problem is virus-related, it more to do with Windows system files.
* Can you say which version of Windows you are using.
* Do you make sure the Windows updates are installed ?
* Make sure you have the latest Service packs installed.

( If you are running XP have you tried installing this hotfix;
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319740
although you should have it if the updates have been installed.)

Also do you know if there were any problems with the graphic card drivers?
You can install this program;

http://download.cnet.com/DriverEasy/3000-18513_4-75090748.html

It's completely free, and will scan and tell you what's up to date and what needs attention. You choose what to do, it won't 'churn away' and try to update everything.
I use this from time to time, and it's very good, if a bit slow, with the free version.

Back