Tuesday tech deals: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint HDD for $58

Matthew DeCarlo

1TB Samsung Spinpoint Hard Drive for $58 + free shipping

SuperBiiz.com offers the Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" Serial ATA 3Gb/s Internal Hard Drive, model no. HD103SJ, for $64.99. Apply coupon code "PREPPY" to drop it to $58.49. With free shipping, that's $0.06/GB, and the lowest total price we could find by $6. It's also among the best deals we've seen for any 1TB hard drive without rebate hassles. It runs at 7200RPM and features a 32MB cache.

Five more tech deals after the jump.

Dell Financial Services coupon: 40% off Dell Precision M90 / M6300 laptops

Dell Financial Services knocks 40% off any refurbished or off-lease Dell Precision M90 or M6300 notebook with no minimum required via coupon code "2DaySaleM90&M6300". That's the largest percent-off coupon we've ever seen for these systems from Dell Financial Services. Shipping starts at $17.99 and sales tax is added where applicable. Dell refurbished computers are covered by a 100-day Dell warranty. Deal ends August 11 at 9 am ET.

2GB MP3 Player Sunglasses for $25 + free shipping

Shop4Tech.com offers its 2GB MP3 Player Sunglasses in Black for $29.95. Apply coupon code "EE15" to cut it to $25.46. With free shipping, that's $21 under the lowest total price we could find for similar sunglasses elsewhere. These shades feature PC connectivity via USB.

Proscan 40" 1080p LCD HDTV for $399 + free shipping

Walmart offers the Proscan 40" 1080p LCD HD Television, model no. 40LD45Q, for $399 with free shipping. That's one of the least expensive 40" 1080p LCD HDTVs we've seen and a current price low by $151. Sales tax is added where applicable. Features include a 1920x1080 native resolution, 2,000:1 contrast ratio, 550 cd/m² brightness, three HDMI inputs, and VGA, component, and other video inputs.

Refurb Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Keyboard and Mouse for $27 + $4 s&h

Today only, MidnightBox.com offers the refurbished Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo, model no. 920-000264, for $26.95. With $3.99 for shipping, that's $32 under the lowest total price we could find for a new one. This ergonomic keyboard comes with 1-touch Windows Vista keys and includes the Logitech LX8 Cordless laser mouse. A 30-day warranty applies, although it's unclear who backs it.

Verizon FiOS Triple Play w/ free router, DVR service, activation from $90/month

Verizon offers the Verizon FiOS Triple Play Bundle starting at $89.99 per month for the first year of service. That's $40 off. Plus, it includes free activation, a free wireless router, and free multi-room DVR service for six months. Combined, it's one the best bundle deals we've seen from Verizon this year. It includes FiOS home phone service bundled with FiOS Internet and FiOS TV.

Permalink to story.

i only have 319GB left on my local disk. thats 50% used in less than a year.. (imagine if i had fast internet)

i seriously think i'm going to get that 1TB Samsung Spinpoint HDD. Unless someone has something to say maybe a better offer or a warning.

I need another 1TB hdd - only have about 100 gigs free total out of 1.5TB, but I'm going to go with another 1TB WD Black. Love those drives so much.

Back