Tuesday tech deals: 40" 1080p Samsung HDTV for $598 and free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Samsung 40" 1080p HDTV for $598 + free shipping

Tiger Direct offers the Samsung 40" 1080p LCD HDTV for $597.99. With free shipping, that's tied with a sale yesterday which sold out quickly, and the lowest total price we could find. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 40,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6ms response time, two HDMI inputs, as well as VGA, component, and other video inputs.

GameStop coupon: Buy two used games or accessories, get one free

Beginning November 25 at GameStop, buy two used games or accessories and get a third game or accessory for free via coupon code "B2G1FREE". That's one of the best used game promotion we've seen this year from GameStop. Shipping starts at $2.99 (discount also available in-store) and sales tax is added where applicable. Deal ends November 29.

Six more tech deals after the jump.

Lenovo coupons: Up to 20% off select systems, 40% off peripherals, more

Lenovo offers several coupons for discounts on select items such as notebooks, desktops, peripherals, and more. Plus, they stack with other ongoing discounts. Combined with free shipping, they're among the largest coupons we've seen from Lenovo in recent weeks. Sales tax is added where applicable. The discounts, with expiration dates:

Acer 21.5" 1080p LCD display with HDMI for $120 + free shipping

TigerDirect.com offers the Acer X213Hbid 21.5" 1080p LCD monitor for $119.99 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we've seen for any name-brand 22" monitor with HDMI by $20. Features include a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 5ms response time, 300 cd/m2 brightness, 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, one HDMI input, and DVI and VGA video inputs.

Dell Studio 15 Core i7 Quad 1.6GHz 15.6" LED-backlit laptop for $979 + free shipping

Dell Home offers its Dell Studio 15 notebook in Black Chainlink, for $999. Add coupon code "BQ?GSVLT3DNGVC" to your cart to cut it to $979. With free shipping, it's the lowest total price we've seen for a 15.6" i7-equipped Dell laptop. Sales tax is added where applicable.

This 4.3lb notebook features a 15.6" 1680x945 LED-backlit LCD, an Intel Core i7 720QM processor, 4GB of RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 512MB graphics, a 250GB 7200RPM HDD, dual layer slot-load DVD burner, 802.11g wireless, webcam, six-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Deal ends January 2.

Samsung 24" 1080p LCD display with Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for $190 + free shipping

Dell Small Business offers a Samsung 24" 1080p monitor with the Logitech MK300 Wireless Desktop for $279.99. Apply coupon code "4X$41NQGD6V6F5" to drop it to $189.99. With free shipping, that is lowest total price we could find for the pair by $47. Sales tax is added where applicable.

The monitor features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 5ms response time, 1,000:1 contrast ratio, and DVI and VGA inputs. The wireless desktop includes a keyboard with 1-touch access controls and programmable F-keys, and a 1,200 dpi optical mouse. Deal ends after 420 coupon redemptions.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition console for $360 + free shipping

The Microsoft Store offers the new Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition console for $399.99. Add coupon code "MSSTORE10%OFF" to your cart to cut it to $359.99. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we've seen for this console. This version includes a Modern Warfare 2-themed Xbox 360 console with HDMI output and 250GB hard drive, Modern Warfare 2 game (standard edition), two wireless controllers, composite A/V cable, and more. Deal ends November 25.

OCZ Sabre OLED USB keyboard for $50 after rebate + free shipping

ZipZoomfly.com offers the OCZ Sabre OLED USB keyboard for $89.99. This $40 mail-in rebate cuts it to $49.99. With free shipping, that's $16 under last week's mention and the least expensive keyboard we've seen with programmable OLED keys. It features nine user-programmable OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display keys, blue LED sidelighting, low-noise key feedback, and more. Rebate ends November 30.

It is also worth noting that we are giving away one OCZ Sabre OLED keyboard for free. See the contest details here.

Permalink to story.

Oh man, that SABRE keyboard looks absolutely gorgeous, but mail in rebates are almost always a scam. I think I might just count on the luck of getting it for free here. =)

Yeah BlindObject, I agree with you..mail in rebates have never worked out for me...I've yet to see any of that money come back, but Ive only done 3 or 4.

I would love to buy the 24" samsung 1080p monitor. I could do without the keyboard and mouse..I wish the deal excluded those at a even better price. My current monitor gets colored lines down the screen..if you smack it on the back just right and unplug + replug it in it works ok for a few hours, sigh...lol

I really liked the 24" monitor, but I literally JUST bought a 23.5" Acer monitor, and I'm too attached to it to return it...lol. I need to concentrate on finding a video card that will support this 23, my 9600gt is doing good, but I want to max out Left 4 Dead 2 and other games at 1080. Maybe I'll win the ATi card Techspot is giving away. =)

I wish I had the money to buy that Acer 120 dollar monitor :/
I'm currently running dual screen at 1680x1050 and other screen is only 1280x1024 because it doesnt support more :/ I need another screen that support 1680 lol

that samsung hdtv is simply to great a deal for me to pass up i need to break out the credit card.

I have done several mail in rebates and never had a problem. I am of a lucky few in this case. love the monitor deals especially, I'm on a mission to bring my friends into the >17'' world, where work is easier and computing is more enjoyable.

1080p is a amazing and anyone who hasn't experienced the awesome picture should jump on this opportunity, im going to tell my friend to jump on this! TAhat is if this deal is still going on...

Those are some pretty sweet deals this week, too bad I can't afford to get even the $120 Acer, which if I can say has some nice specs for its size, 1920x1080 on a 21.5" screen thats one small dot pitch.

the monitor is very tempting. 120 bucks? dammn. too bad i already bought a monitor over the summer....

That Samsung 40" for $598 is a heckuva deal and a great HDTV. I did a lot of research 6 months ago and helped a friend get the 530 model (this 500 model didn't exist 6 months ago) for $810 which was the best deal at the time. This is a 1080p model and is definitely preferred over a 720p model. These 60Hz models are dropping in price since the even better 120Hz models are also having their prices drop now that some 240Hz models are starting to appear. If I needed a bedroom HDTV, I would be jumping on this one.

I would really like to buy that 190$ monitor but i can't because i live in europe and Dell U.S. doesn't ship outside of U.S.. This offer is not available in my country.
Also the 120$ one is not available anymore.

I have the Samsung LA40B530 and like it a lot. I'm sure the $600 is a good deal for the Samsung (it's half the price I paid), but it's a different country, so I can't really compare.

the link seem to be broken for me but that seems like an average deal, i've seen other LCDs that are around that price

I am tempted to buy the Samsung 24" so I could have a dual display, unfortunately I have a 22" Samsung display. I don't know if it will look annoying.

My word that Samsung TV is a tremendous deal. I just bought a 26" Insignia last year for $550.. can't believe how fast the prices have dropped. Granted, I could have gotten it for $500 if I got the model w/o the DVD player built-in, but prices are still dropping unbelievably fast on these.

Today I was having a discussion with my dad that if I found a 40" 1080p Sony TV for $600 or under that he would buy it on the spot and give it to me for Christmas. Why couldn't the Samsung be a Sony so I could get a TV?

I am always jealous when i see that actions in USA. In Europe everything is 30% more. Even games on Steam are not the same price. You pay 50$, we pay 50 euros. Life is a ***** :(

oh man I really would love to get my money on that Acer 21.5" 1080p LCD display, $120 thats a steal my local frys is selling a 19" for $145 which I wanted to get now my minds made up, its just that "THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE" heh.....

To any admin that reads this, is there any way you can do the tech deals for europe as i imagine that a sizeable portion of your user base is non-us based, im actually sickend by some of the really good value deals only available to those in america, its not fair! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back