Tuesday tech deals: $600 Ivy Bridge PC, $60 Kindle 3G

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

HP Pavilion HPE Ivy Bridge Core i7 PC from $600 + $30 s&h

Costco offers its members the HP Pavilion HPE h8-1360T Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7 Quad 3.4GHz Desktop PC (no monitor), for $599.99 (non-members pay $30 more). With $29.95 for shipping, that's tied with a deal from a week ago and it's now $170 under what HP charges direct. It's also the best price we've seen for any HPE h8xt with an Ivy Bridge processor. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features a 3.4GHz Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive, a DVD burner, 802.11n wireless, Beats Audio, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Deal ends August 28.

{pf id:9355 size:small} Used Amazon Kindle 3G 6" eBook Reader w/ Keyboard for $60 + free shipping

CowBoom offers the used Amazon Kindle 3G and WiFi 6" eBook Reader with Keyboard, model no. D00901, in Graphite for $59.99 with free shipping. That's tied with a used unit from two weeks ago as the least expensive 3G Kindle we've ever seen and it's also $69 under the lowest total price we could find for a refurb. It measures 0.3"-thick and weighs in at just under 9 oz. It features a 6" 600x800 E Ink screen, 4GB internal storage, integrated free 3G connectivity, 802.11n wireless, PDF support, and more. Note that no warranty information is provided. Also, these used items may have cosmetic blemishes and/or missing accessories.

14" Dell Vostro Ivy Bridge Core i5 Laptop for $649 + free shipping

Dell Small Business offers its Dell Vostro 3460 Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 2.5GHz 14" LED-Backlit Widescreen Notebook in Aberdeen Silver for $649 with free shipping. That's $130 off and the least expensive Vostro 14" laptop we've seen with an Ivy Bridge processor and Windows 7 Pro. Sales tax is added where applicable. It features a 14" 1366x768 LED-backlit LCD, a 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-3210M Ivy Bridge dual-core processor, 4GB of RAM, a 500GB 7200RPM hard drive, a DVD burner, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0, a 6-cell battery, and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Deal ends November 3.

{pf id:35147 size:small} Refurb Unlocked HTC Nexus One Android Smartphone for $125 + free shipping

Bluetekusa via Buy.com offers the refurbished Unlocked HTC Google Nexus One Smartphone with Google Android in Gray, model no. PB99100, for $124.99 with free shipping. That's tied with our mention from last week as the lowest total price we've ever seen for this phone. It's also a current price low by $15. This quad-band GSM phone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 3G QSD8250 1GHz processor, a 3.7" 800x480 AMOLED touchscreen LCD, a 5-megapixel camera/camcorder, a microSDHC card slot, Bluetooth, 802.11g wireless, Android 2.1 OS, and more. No warranty information is provided.

Android 4.0 Mini PC for $70 + free shipping

Sunbeltproducts via eBay offers the Android 4.0 Mini PC, model no. MK802, for $69.99 with free shipping. It's the lowest total price we could find by $3. About the size of a USB flash drive, this mini PC features a 1.5GHz Allwinner processor, 1GB RAM, 2GB of onboard flash storage, microSD card slot, wireless connectivity (which protocol isn't clear), HDMI output, and more.

eXo Xciter Bluetooth Wireless Surface Speaker for $16 + $5 s&h

As one of its daily deals, PricePlunge offers the eXo Xciter Bluetooth Wireless Surface Speaker, model no. EXB21, for $15.99 plus $4.99 for shipping. That's $12 under a February sale and the lowest total price we could find by $19. This device attaches to most surfaces to turns everyday objects into a wireless sound system. It features Bluetooth, USB connectivity, 3.5mm jack, and more. Deal ends today.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Extended Blu-ray for $53 + free shipping

WB Shop offers The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition on Blu-ray Disc for $62.87. Coupon code "DEALS10" drops it to $52.87. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $7, although we saw it for $4 less in May. Sales tax is added where applicable. This set includes all three extended movies, commentary tracks, and extra bonus material.

Permalink to story.

yea same here, I own the extended versions on DVD but bluray for that price is very, very tempting.

Back