Tuesday tech deals: $700 for ProBook with Core i7, HD 6490M, Blu-ray

Matthew DeCarlo

{pf id:17684 size:small} HP ProBook Core i7 Quad 2GHz 15.6" Blu-ray Laptop for $700 + free shipping

TigerDirect offers the HP ProBook 4530S in Silver, model no. LJ532UT#ABA, for $699.99. With free shipping, that's $250 off and the lowest total price we've seen for any Core i7-equipped 15.6" laptop with a Blu-ray player. Sales tax is added where applicable. Features include a 15.6" 1366x768 LED-backlit LCD, an Intel Core i7-2630QM 2GHz quad-core processor, 4GB of RAM, an AMD Radeon HD 6490M 1GB video card, a 500GB 7200RPM hard drive, a Blu-ray player / DVD burner combo drive, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth, one USB 3.0 port, 6-cell battery, and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

TV seasons on DVD for $10 + free shipping: Walking Dead, Archer, more

Best Buy cut prices on several TV seasons on DVD, as listed below. With free shipping, they're each at the lowest total price we could find by at least $6. Sales tax is added where applicable. The deals: 

You can also buy three TV seasons on DVD and get a $5 Best Buy gift card. See more discounted TV seasons on DVD at Best Buy.

Sony AA Rechargeable Battery 8-Pack for $14 + free shipping, more

Adorama offers the Sony Cycle Energy NiMH 2000 mAh AA Rechargeable Battery 8-Pack, model no. NHAAB8KN, for $13.99. With free shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $8. They feature a 7-hour charge time. Also available is the Sony Cycle Energy USB Portable Lithium-Ion Power Supply and Adapter, model no. CP-AL, for $14.99 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $4. It's compatible with USB-based electronics such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and portable game consoles.

Timbuk2 Control Laptop Briefcase for $42 + pickup at Best Buy

Best Buy offers the Timbuk2 Control Notebook Briefcase, model no. 163-4-7141, for $41.99. With in-store pickup (no shipping options), that's the lowest total price we could find by $47. Sales tax is added where applicable. This bag accommodates most laptops with up to 15" screens and features a water-resistant front flap, fold-out laptop compartment for security checkpoints, and padded shoulder strap.

Geeks.com: Free shipping with no minimum, stacks with clearance

Ending today, Geeks offers free shipping on most orders with no minimum purchase required. Plus, it stacks with clearance items, which are already marked up to 90% off (discounts are reflected on product pages). Combined, that's tied with last week's mention as the first free shipping offer we've seen from Geeks in more than a year. Some exclusions apply.

Verizon Leather Sleeve for Tablets 2-Pack for $9 + 1-cent s&h

Until January 3 at 9 pm ET, Pennywise offers the Verizon Leather Sleeve for Tablets 2-Pack in Black for $9.99. Coupon code "dealnews1" cuts it to $8.99. With 1 cent for shipping, that's $4.50 per sleeve, tied with yesterday's expired mention, and the lowest total price we could find by $19. Each sleeve fits the Apple iPad, iPad 2, HP TouchPad, or most Android tablets and features a pouch for a small accessory.

Permalink to story.

Back