TechSpot

Tuesday tech deals: OCZ Alchemy Series Elixir keyboard for $1 after rebate

By Matthew
Sep 15, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

Awesome! I went ahead and ordered that OCZ Alchemy Series Elixir keyboard, thanks for sharing :)
  2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,059   +84 Staff Member

:) You're very welcome levar. Come back and let us know what you think about it upon arrival.
  3. Docnoq

Docnoq TS Rookie Posts: 141

Very nice find on that keyboard. Bing also offers 3% cashback at Zipzoomfly to make it a little cheaper :)
  4. levar

I've had it for a while now and its kinda hard to get use to, I use to type without looking on the keyboard sometimes now I'm looking on it fairly a bit more than I use to. It has a lot of useful buttons especially for MMORPGS which I love playing. I had some issue with my order during its process of being delivered but it was sorted out just took five days longer to my product.
  5. Matthew

Any particular reason that it's more difficult to type on? Just a more compact or awkward layout?
  6. levar

awkward layout
  7. Matthew

Ah, gotcha. Did you wind up getting that rebate issue sorted out (I saw your other thread)? I hope you weren't ripped off :(.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.