Tuesday tech deals: Refurbished 7" Asus Eee PC from $95

By Matthew
Aug 25, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

Damn straight Matthew, thanx for the link, just got 1 and my brother will get one as well.
  2. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,588   +864

We do know that this is with Linux? Or am I stating the obvious?
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,051   +84 Staff Member

@supersmashbrada: Awesome! Enjoy :D.
    @captaincranky: I'd say it's pretty obvious, being that I mentioned it in the posted specs: "Secure Digital card slot, USB ports, and Linux OS"
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

Linux is a really slim version of any os you can think of, perfect for web browsing and basic task.
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,588   +864

I feel comfortable with stating the obvious, there's never the uncertainty and angst of being proved wrong. Seriously, sorry I mentioned it. :eek:
  6. Ordered one from MWave and had my credit card charged. Waited a couple of days and checked order status. Finally got an email saying they had sold out and my order was cancelled! On top of that, they sent the email to about a dozen customers and listed all of our addresses in the CC for all to see, rather than using BCC. That is my second hassle with trying to order something for MWave-but it will be my last. I think I'll stick with NewEgg.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.