Tv tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjk_620

I recently bought a tv tuner card. I cannot recall the model or anything because it didnt come in box. It installed great but after i restarted my computer, the drivers were uninstalled and it sais that there is a problem with the device when i try to reinstall them. I beleive its its tv tuner card 7510 or something like that. I tried both pci slots and its still saying that there is a problem with the device. Im pretty new to multimedia controllers so i dont know what the problem may be. I've tried two seperate tv tuner cards. The first one never installed, this one installed but is having the same problem.

try putting your tv tuner card on another PCI slot. Windows will not recognize that as the old one.

well i got it to install. had to hit power on the remote =P which i dont know why it would detect new hardware. But a new problem. it is a 7130 with win dvr3 but its not recieving picture. it detects the connection, but it doesnt receive picture. I've tried a few different cable cords, and used the line to my tv. I've also seen some tv tuner cards give a new local area connection, but this one isnt if that helps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back