Twice I posted a thread and its gone with no message to say why?

From the looks of it you seem to be making duplicate threads. That is highly frowned upon here as it makes finding solutions that much more difficult and clutters the forums. If someone answers one of your multiple threads following users will have to dig through your leftover "junk" threads in order to find the completed ones. How long would that take and how patient are you when waiting for even a slow webpage to load? My patience is limited to the few seconds range and if I have to dig through a whole bunch of stuff I'd give up and move onto the next site.

Na thats not the thread mate that is well old but i understand as made thread in OS about 1st problem but then problem changed as i opened up laptop so then i put new thread in hardware as problem had changed as in 1st thread i was told oh problem changed so it would be another subject sorry people for this and thanks also sorry about caps above

Na thats not the thread mate that is well old but i understand as made thread in OS about 1st problem but then problem changed as i opened up laptop so then i put new thread in hardware as problem had changed as in 1st thread i was told oh problem changed so it would be another subject sorry people for this and thanks also sorry about caps above

IMO, if its the same pc that your original post was about,even thou something changed,it should of been explained in same thread rather than starting another one.

Back