TechSpot

Twitter usage among daily users has quadrupled since late 2010

By Shawn Knight
May 31, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. The latest study from research firm Pew Internet puts Twitter usage among "online" adults from the US under the microscope. Findings show that 15 percent of respondents used Twitter as...

Read the whole story

2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

Funny how most--if not all--of those equally apply to African Americans.

I hope they do another report where they detail exactly what do people generally talk about the most when they use twitter.

3. Yeah the twatters are surely on the increase.

Funny they don't mention the downward spiral in terms of intelligence, the ability to do simple math, oh yes the inability to spell and communicate in general.

Dumb America is becoming a global trend.

4. And yet I have never used Twitter and don't see a need to.

5. davislane1

davislane1 TS Guru Posts: 1,338   +494

It's the most successful business plan in history thus far. Mega corporations and politicians are raking in the dough! /end political rant

Can't say that I'm surprised by the geography and education stats for Twitter. It's primary function (in my experience) is as a glorified RSS feed. Most everything else on there consists of 140 character responses to those feeds and retweets exclaiming either "OMG!!!!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK!!!!!!" or "This is why you don't have any followers." A bit surprised that Twitter is more popular with blacks, though.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.