Two iexplore.exe processes removal help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I've been having 2 iexplore.exe processes running in task manager on startup and cannot remove them. Once I end there process they come right back. I have used spyware doctor and kaspersky antivirus but it did not fix the problem please help. My logfile is in the attachments your help is appreciated.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
It is very important that you go to the site referenced and begin malware cleaning. You have an infections from:
Password stealer, detected by Trend Micro as TSPY_ONLINEG.FXG

O2 - BHO: solution Class - {99C6D1BB-7555-474C-91DA-D8FB62A9CC75} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vthdsJKQ.dll
This spyware drops the following copy(ies) of itself: %System%\rsztasp.exe

It drops file(s)/component(s): that contains the link where this spyware sends the stolen information
This Trojan spyware creates registry entry(ies) to enable its automatic execution at every system startup:
This spyware steals sensitive information, such as user names and passwords, related to some game(s):
It sends gathered information to a remote user using an HTTP post.
This routine risks the exposure of the user's account information, which may then lead to the unauthorized use of the stolen data.
This is a significant threat and should be dealt with ASAP. Suggest switching over to the Security Forum and following the malware cleaning instructions on the site given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back