Two monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids

I am hoping to set up two monitors, one on the on board VGA of a ASUS P4P800-VM 865PE SOCKET 478 MICRO ATA MOTHERBOAR and the other monitor on a GEFORCE FX5500 128MB DDR TV-OUT AGP which is a fairly cheap card, does any one know if all cards support this or is it only top end cards?
Thanks in advance

why dont you just get a graphics card with a dvi port, they usually come with an adapter? like i just bought a 9800 pro, and it has one analog port and a dvi port for like digital displays but it has a dvi to analog adapter so i can run two analog monitors with just one graphics card.

and the fx 5500 does come with an analog and a dvi port, i believe the card is only like 70 bucks or something let me check...yes around that price

which means you can do dual monitor support on that grpahics card without using on board graphics from the motherboard

just realised i was looking to get the model below, which didnt have the digital connecter, but I have now ordered Assus A9550 graphics card, which does come with that connector and adaptor. That has saved me a lot of agro.
Many Thanks.

WHEEEE, never believe me, always get second opinons :bounce: :bounce: i have a.d.h.d :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , lol jk

ussually it will tell you in the manual or just look on the box if you still have it ps.....the diamond stealth supports that and its only $60-$90 canadian depending where you go

yes, have ordered card now. Its the first time Ive custom built a new PC, I have changed the order so many times, now its too late - I hope Ive got it all right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back