Typing stops for no apparent reason

circusboy01

More often than not. Every time I type words or numbers, the typing just stops. I'll be typing along, and look up to see that it stopped typing 3 or 4 words ago. I will have to point the cursor where the typing ended, click the mouse to get the little line blinking again. I had to restart at least 20 times to get this typed.
Can someone tell me whats wrong?. . .

I recently had something similar, I thought I must have spilled something on my keyboard the day before, check and see if its certain keys, turn your keyboard upside down for like 24 hours, that got rid of it for me, its best done right when you spill. Of course you can always search for your keyboards latest drivers, replug in the keyboard, plug the keyboard into a different port and update windows.

I recently had something similar, I thought I must have spilled something on my keyboard the day before, check and see if its certain keys, turn your keyboard upside down for like 24 hours, that got rid of it for me, its best done right when you spill. Of course you can always search for your keyboards latest drivers, replug in the keyboard, plug the keyboard into a different port and update windows.

Windows had one update which I just got. Had to do with the Bing Bar. It fixed the problem. Thanks you.

Back