U.S. Chamber of Commerce targeted by Chinese hackers in year-long attack

By Leeky
Dec 22, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The investigation into the break-in by hackers to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's servers has revealed a prolonged attack, targeting specific persons in charge of Asia policies, which was ongoing…

Read the whole story
  2. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Addict Posts: 331   +99

Someone needs to hand China it's ***, they are running around the internet roughshod, potentially threatening my and my family's safety, who's know what info they have on the military.. of many countries. Why is this not an issue with for the republicans right now?
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,681   +86

Don't you think Americans won't be doing similar sort of things? I'm certain everyone is, and I see no issue whatsoever with it. Beside, US is dependent on China to keep dollar from collapsing, so all the US politicians can do is ........ verbal China bashing, absolutely nothing more.
  4. TJGeezer

TJGeezer TS Enthusiast Posts: 385   +10

FTA "it is quite possible that a considerable number of documents within the government organization have been seen, copied or stolen."

I knew they buy lots of politicians and take every possible opportunity to lobby hard against consumers, but when did a corporate lobbying tool become a government organization?
  5. China is what is keeping USA from bankruptcy right now, so hand over your secrets and STFU ok ?
  6. china's got us by the balls