TechSpot

Ubisoft postpones 'Watch Dogs,' 'The Crew' until spring 2014

By Shawn Knight
Oct 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Ubisoft has announced they will be delaying two of their most anticipated upcoming games. Cooperative racing title The Crew and stealth action thriller Watch Dogs are both being pushed back to provide more time to develop the games for next...

Read more

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Ohhhhhh, damn son. There will be lots of chair throwing in gaming. D: March? Could be in time for a drop in console prices.

Jad Chaar likes this.
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,556   +862

Hey if the game gets a 9.8/10 instead of a 8/10, its worth it.

ghasmanjr, Puiu and Jad Chaar like this.
  4. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

The Crew looks cool.

Yeah, true.

Puiu likes this.
  5. And gamers who pre-ordered shouldn't rage on this decision. Look what EA/Maxis did to Simcity.

Puiu likes this.
  6. misor

misor TS Evangelist Posts: 1,163   +197

If those two pics are actual representation of these upcoming games, wow at the details. (I have a very small game library so I don't know if the 'detailed graphics' is the norm nowadays.)

7. "If those two pics are actual representation of these upcoming games, wow at the details."

Some people....I'm telling ya....sigh

8. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,556   +862

Whats your problem?
    Go away.

St1ckM4n likes this.
  9. Teko03

Teko03 TS Maniac Posts: 317   +115

Watch Dogs & The Division are the only 2 games that have me considering trying console gaming again, and it looks like neither will release for at least another decade.

10. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Booster Posts: 777   +137

Unfortunately Watch Dogs is going up against Dark Souls II. Sorry, Watch Dogs, but I'll be dying a lot in Dark Souls II.

11. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Evangelist Posts: 956   +273

I'd rather they just release a PC version of Watch Dogs when its ready, even if it is before the consoles.

lmike6453 likes this.
  12. Timonius

Timonius TS Evangelist Posts: 640   +56

That's okay. I don't have the money to upgrade my video card yet so I can wait ;)