TechSpot

Ubisoft reveals Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag box art

By Shawn Knight
Feb 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Earlier today Ubisoft revealed the box art for Assasin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on Twitter, validating a number of rumors that we have heard about the game this week. The main protagonist could be Edward Kenway, Connor’s (from Assassin’s Creed...

Read more

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,355   +402

Man, talk about milking the Assassin's Creed line for all its worth. They're going to be releasing these DLC's until we're all 100 years old it seems...

ghasmanjr, St1ckM4n and BlueDrake like this.
  3. This isn't even dlc. There's an actual number in the title. They just released 3 >.> c'mon.

4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,472   +622

So this is the sixth or seventh game? It would be OK I guess if it was spread out over say 15 years... but one a year is just crazy.

I guess they're milking pre-teens just like with COD..

5. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

I lose respect for companies that do this. It does seem like the next game is announced before the previous game is even finished. The saddest part of the Assassin's Creed reiterations when compared to CoD is that at least CoD switches developers between games so it takes two years to develop each one. Ubisoft doesn't pass off development and makes a new game by itself every year.

6. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Booster Posts: 580   +98

How about a new Prince of Persia? Those games are better anyway. Assassins Creed was cool at first, then it got it's teats milked dry. Yawn... :(

7. LukeDJ

LukeDJ TS Addict Posts: 414   +112

I liked Assassin's Creed 2, it was fresh, exciting and a really great game. It all went downhill from there :(

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.