Unable to download and install driver for Epson printer

Hi all,I have an epson SX515W all in one printer.I have had my laptop into pc world and have had a new hard drive and motherboard fitted so a new install of win 7 was done.I have had it back for 3 days now and have put all my bits back on.all that is except my printer.I tried to install the drivers for the scan first that came up as cannot install.then I tried the printer driver and first time got a message saying unable to install package,the second attempt got a message saying not compatible.I have win 7 64 bit.have tried a disc clean up to get rid of temp files,but still no luck.anybody got any ideas.

Epsons drivers are junk, I would do what fimbles said. If the printer is still under warranty then maybe send it back if this doesnt work.

Have you tried the drivers from epsons website here:

http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/driver/3535/22/325335

Failing that I would download a program like driver sweeper, and remove all traces of anything epson related.
hi all,have just tried the driver sweeper and it found no traces of any epson drivers.have tried drivers from epson and other third parties with no success.printer is 3 years old so taking it back is not an option

Back