Unable to get Spywareblaster to run at startup

ravisunny2

I have scheduled Spywareblaster to run at startup but it does not run at startup.

I have attached screenshots.

I have Win 10 (fully updated).

Could someone please help?

Best regards,

Ravi

Attachments

• Spywareblaster screenshots.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 2
I have scheduled Spywareblaster to run at startup but it does not run at startup.

I have attached screenshots.

I have Win 10 (fully updated).

Could someone please help?

Best regards,

Ravi
There are two possible reasons why Spywareblaster isn't running at startup even though it's scheduled to:
  1. 1. The Task May Not Be Running "Whether the User is Logged On or Not: In the screenshot, under the "Run" options, it currently says "Run only when the user is logged on". This means the task will only run if someone is logged into the computer. If you want Spywareblaster to run at startup regardless of if someone is logged in, then you need to select the option "Run whether the user is logged on or not".
  2. 2. There Could Be a Conflict with Another Program: In some cases, another program running at startup can conflict with Spywareblaster. To diagnose this, you can try temporarily disabling any other startup programs (like system optimization tools or anti-virus software) and then restarting your computer. If Spywareblaster runs at startup after this, then you know there is a conflict and you can try enabling your startup programs one by one to see which one is causing the conflict.

Thank you for your response, Nelson.

1) I have used the option “Whether the user is logged on or not.”

I understand that this implies that user needs not be logged on.

2) Windows Defender and MBAM are the only two security software on my PC.

I will have a look at the other startup programs and see if one of them could have a conflict with Spywareblaster.

Back